In addition to providing the very best early identification and intervention services for infants, birth to three years of age, Sunshine Cottage offers a comprehensive day-school program for children, preschool through fifth grade, with state-of-the-art educational and hearing technology. Classes are taught by master-level educators, certified in deaf-education.
- Full Day Early Childhood and Elementary Programs
- After School Care
- After School Enrichment Activities
- Outdoor and Discovery Classrooms
- Music and Art Classrooms
- On-Site Speech Language Pathology
- On-Site Audiology Center with Five Testing Booths
- Two Cochlear Implant Programming Rooms
- Teacher in Training-Placement site for Graduate Degree in Deaf Education and Hearing Science through the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Sunshine Cottage, a listening and spoken language school, is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement, OPTIONSchools International, and is a Texas Education Agency Approved non-public school. We accept students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.