Tuition Scholarships for students who are deaf and hard of hearing are made possible through the generosity of individuals and organizational donors.
Tuition Scholarships are based on merit and/or financial need. To qualify, children and their families must meet eligibility requirements.
Annual Scholarships Awarded:
- The Alumni Scholarship
- The Jack H. & William M. Light Family Scholarship
- The Junior League of San Antonio Scholarship
- The Roberta Wright Reeves Scholarship
- The Tuleta C. White Scholarship
- The Parent-Teacher Group Educational Grant