It's a new school year and there are lots of fun things to discuss!
- Brand new teacher iPads!
- Make them your own.
- You may take them home and add your own apps you have purchased from the App Store
- New cameras!
- I have purchased quite a few new rechargeable batteries
- If you need backups please let me know
- Each teacher should have at least 6 AA batteries. 2 for the mouse, 2 for the keyboard, and 2 charging in the charger
- New 3-D printer in Elementary!
- Go check out the new 3-D printer in Mr. Pfeifer's room! It's pretty amazing what we can do with it!
- I look forward to seeing how it's used in the classroom.
- New ClearTouch Smart Panels in Elementary!
- Please swing by Mr. Pfeifer's room and check out the new smart panels and software we are looking at.
- We have 3 on order for 3rd - 5th to start!
- The software is called Snowflake
- Check out an overview here:
- 3rd - 5th classrooms will have bluetooth keyboards for student iPads
- New stylus’ for iPads
- New “All School Calendar” to view school events
- This is a calendar created to be shared with all of the employees of Sunshine Cottage to keep everyone informed of all the events and guests we host
- Department heads will be able to edit this calendar
- I will be rolling it out to everyone over the next week
- We will be FaceBook Living events throughout the year!
- We need to remember to add all those weekly events to the All School Calendar so we know to promote the Facebook Live
- Each department needs to choose a dedicated contributor to the calendar
Please let me know if there are any extras you need.
Power cords, batteries, charging cables... make a list and email it to me so I can get you what you need.